Soul Graffiti is an autobiographical self-help book that seeks to help readers find healing from negative upbringing.
- Learn how to quiet the voices of ingrained negative self-talk and replace them with positive self-talk.
- Experience healing for old wounds and start to find peace where there may have been years of chaos and doubt.
- Be given tips and strategies to cope with the hurts of life and slow or stop the cycle of abuse.
- Know that they are not alone in their experiences and that there can be a happy ending on their journeys of self-awareness.
- Discover how to find compassion and/or forgiveness for their dysfunctional parents.
Walking with you on your journey of self-exploration, self-improvement, and self-fulfillment.
Proud to be listed and associated with
Therapy for Black Girls, an online national directory of mental health professionals licensed to provide services to Black women and girls and a widely popular weekly podcast.